A lovely summery fruit bracelet made from Czech pressed glass fruit beads.
This bracelet is very quick to make up, less than 1 hour, and looks delicious enough to eat.
Fruit Salad Bracelet Ingredients
- 8 to 10 Fruit Beads (I used 2 strawberries, 2 apples, 2 lemons and 2 oranges)
- 7 to 9 Olivine 12mm Leaf Beads
- 0.14mm beading wire (approximately 50cm or 20 inches)
- 1 clasp
- A pair of wire guardians (optional)
- 2 3mm crimp bead covers (optional)
- 2 grams of Lime Green size 11 Toho seed beads
- Crimping or Chain nose pliers
Thread a crimp bead onto the centre of the beading wire and then pass the wire through both sides of the wire guardian. Hook the wire guardian through the clasp and then pass the wire back through the crimp bead.
You will end up with 2 equal lengths of beading wire attached to a clasp.
On one of the lengths of wire thread 9 seed beads.
On the other, thread 3 seed beads, a fruit bead of your choice and 3 more seed beads.
Thread both lengths of wire through a leaf bead and pull snug.
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until the bracelet reaches a length that fits comfortably around your wrist.
Thread on a crimp bead over both lengths of wire.
Pass both lengths of wire through the wire guardian.
Hook the wire guardian through the clasp.
Pass both lengths of wire through the crimp bead
Crimp the crimp bead and trim the wire close to the crimp.
Close a crimp bead cover over each of the crimp beads.